Discussione: [Elenco Trofei] Drifting Maxwell Cat

Amministratore L'avatar di Riliu
    Thanks (Dati)
    Thanks (Ricevuti)
    Menzionato
    24 Volte

Elenco Trofei [Elenco Trofei] Drifting Maxwell Cat

1 8 6 1

Attenzione la seguente guida ai trofei potrebbe contenere spoiler riguardanti la trama del gioco!

Guida al Platino/100%: Skateboard Drifting with Maxwell Cat : The Game
    Lingue supportate: audio - testo

PS Plus richiesto per giocare online: No
    Multiplayer: no

Difficoltà: 5/10
    La storia va giocata almeno: 1 volta
    Tempo necessario: 5 ore circa
    Piattaforma: PS4

Trofei online: no (consultare la guida per i dettagli)
    Trofei storia: no (consultare la guida per i dettagli)

Trofei buggati: 6 (consultare la guida per i dettagli)
    Trofei mancabili: no (consultare la guida per i dettagli)

Trofei collezionabili: No (consultare la guida per i dettagli)
    Trofei nascosti: sì (consultare la guida per i dettagli)

Prefazione

Skateboard Drifting with Maxwell Cat: The Game è un gioco Indie che tratta come tema principale i meme. Lo scopo del gioco è per l'appunto quello di prendere dei checkpoint in un certo limite di tempo, e allo stesso tempo è la cosa che sarà più difficile perchè in molte partite il tempo è molto ristretto rispetto a quanti checkpoint si devono prendere. Per il resto tutti gli altri trofei si fanno molto facilmente.

Passi consigliati

Passo 1:

Per ottenere il platino senza problemi ed il più velocemente possibile vi consiglio già da subito di fare più punti possibili già dall'inizio perchè vi serviranno poi per completare i trofei buggati.
    Inizialmente le partite avranno un tempo molto lungo per completare i checkpoint, e infatti sfruttatele al massimo per vincerle tutte. Dopodichè arrivate a 7500 punti e comprate tutti gli accessori meno costosi per lo skate in una sola botta sennò non vi darà il trofeo. Non appena vi avrà dato i trofei dell'acquisto degli accessori per lo skate, cancellate i vostri dati di gioco per ricominciare a farvi i punti facendo le partite con più tempo e vincere tutte le partite possibili per accaparrare 25000 punti per poi comprarvi tutti e 5 gli altri personaggi sempre in una sola botta.

Passo 2:

Infine completate tutti gli altri trofei facendo le varie cose che i trofei richiederanno.

Autore guida: Emanuele D'Auria
    Autore video: ??
    Autore revisione: ??

Ultimate Skater
    Congratulations! You have done it!

Congratulazioni!

Trailblazer
    Unlock your first hero and blaze a new path through the game. Embrace the feeling of adventure as you discover new abilities and strategies, and become a force to be reckoned with on the virtual battlefield.

Buggato

Per completare questo trofeo fare riferimento al trofeo "Hero Collector"

Stylish Sensation
    Rack up your first 1000 Style Points and show the world your flair for the dramatic. Mix and match different clothing and skate parts to create a unique look that captures your personality and style, and watch as you amass a following of fans who admire your cool factor.

Nel menù semplicemente troverete in alto a destra i punti che avete. Raggiungete i 1000 punti e avrete il trofeo.

Fashion Forward
    Purchase your first skin for a part of your skate and roll in style. From sleek, modern designs to funky and offbeat patterns, customize your skate and express your individuality with a variety of available skins.

Buggato

First Win
    Successfully complete your first match and revel in the taste of victory. Whether through sheer skill or clever tactics, savor the feeling of triumph and let it fuel you to continue achieving great things on the rink.

Per avere il trofeo dovrete semplicemente vincere una partita.

Learning Experience
    Experience your first loss and use it as fuel to come back stronger. Every defeat is an opportunity to learn and grow, and with each setback, you’ll discover new strategies and techniques that will ultimately make you a better player.

Per ottenere il trofeo perdete una partita e sarà vostro

Drift Master
    Earn a 100 drift combo and show off your precise control and finesse. With every perfect drift, you’ll demonstrate your mastery of the game’s mechanics and earn the respect of your fellow players.

In partita quando lo skate drifta in alto sullo schermo compariranno i punti drift. Per ottenere il trofeo dovrete farne 100 in una partita.

Point Collector
    Score 4 points in one game and prove your worth on the scoreboard. Through a combination of strategic positioning, quick reflexes, and expert timing, you’ll showcase your skills and demonstrate that you’re a force to be reckoned with.

Durante una partita dovrete prendere i vari checkpoint segnati in alto a destra e per guadagnare questo trofeo ne dovrete prendere 4 in una partita

New wheels
    Congrats on changing your skateboard wheels for the first time! You’ve upgraded your ride and opened up new possibilities for your skateboarding skills. Keep pushing yourself to new heights!

Buggato

Per completare questo trofeo fare riferimento al trofeo "Skate Fashonista"

Heroic Trio
    Unlock your third hero and expand your arsenal of skills and abilities. With each new hero, you’ll gain access to a unique set of strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to experiment with different playstyles and approaches.

Buggato

Stylish Superstar
    Reach 3000 Style Points and become a true superstar of the skate world. From flashy tricks to stylish outfits, your flair for the dramatic will earn you the adoration of your fans and establish you as a true icon of the game.

Per ottenere il trofeo basterà racimolare 3000 punti, e il trofeo sarà vostro.

Skater’s Wardrobe
    Collect skins for all three parts of your skate and establish your fashion dominance. With an extensive collection of skins to choose from, you’ll be able to create a look that’s uniquely your own and set the trend for the rest of the community.

Buggato

Per completare questo trofeo fare riferimento al trofeo "Skate Fashionista"

Drift King
    Achieve a 200 drift combo and show off your unmatched control and skill. With each flawless drift, you’ll cement your status as a master of the game’s mechanics and leave your opponents in awe of your ability.

In partita quando lo skate drifta, in alto sullo schermo compariranno i punti drift. Per ottenere il trofeo dovrete farne 200 in una partita.

Point Hoarder
    Score 8 points in one game and demonstrate your mastery of the game’s mechanics. Through a combination of strategic positioning, quick reflexes, and expert timing, you’ll showcase your skills and demonstrate that you’re a force to be reckoned with.

Durante una partita dovrete prendere i vari checkpoint segnati in alto a destra e per guadagnare questo trofeo ne dovrete prendere 8 in una partita

I Am Faster
    Way to go on upgrading your speed for the first time! This is a game-changer that will give you a significant advantage over your opponents. Keep pushing yourself to new heights!

Buggato

Skate Fashionista
    Collect skins for all parts of your skate and cement your status as a fashion icon of the skate world. With your extensive collection of skins and accessories, you’ll be able to create a look that’s truly unique and sets the standard for the rest of the community.

Buggato

Per completare questo trofeo in modo corretto dovrete raggiungere la cifra di 7500 punti, dopo fatto ciò quando avrete raggiunto la cifra vi basterà semplicemente comprare tutti gli accessori meno costosi per lo skate.

Rispettivamente:

Skin 1: 2000 punti
    Pack 1: 1700 punti
    Speed 1: 1300 punti
    Neon 1: 1200 punti
    Smoke 1: 1300 punti

Dopo averli comprati tutti in una botta sola avrete il trofeo

Stylish Savant
    Reach 5000 Style Points and ascend to the very top of the fashion hierarchy. With your keen sense of style and unparalleled ability to perform flashy tricks, you’ll become a true icon of the skate world and inspire others to follow in your footsteps.

Per ottenere questo trofeo vi basterà raggiungere la cifra di 5000 punti e il trofeo sarà vostro.

Drift Legend
    Achieve a 500 drift combo and become the stuff of legends. With your unmatched control and precision, you’ll dazzle your opponents and leave them in awe of your abilities, cementing your status as a true master of the game’s mechanics.

In partita quando lo skate drifta, in alto sullo schermo compariranno i punti drift. Per ottenere il trofeo dovrete farne 500 in una partita

Point Master
    Score 12 points in one game and show off your strategic prowess. Through a combination of clever positioning, quick reflexes, and expert timing, you’ll showcase your skills and prove that you’re one of the best players in the game.

Durante una partita dovrete prendere i vari checkpoint segnati in alto a destra e per guadagnare questo trofeo ne dovrete prendere 12 in una partita.

Shining Bright
    Way to go on adding neon to your skate! This bold choice shows that you’re not afraid to stand out from the crowd. Keep pushing the limits!

Buggato

Flipping Out
    Flip over on your head and showcase your daring and bravery. With this high-risk maneuver, you’ll prove that you’re not afraid to take chances and push the limits of what’s possible, inspiring others to do the same.

Per ottenere questo trofeo, vi basterà capovolgervi al contrario e toccare con la testa del vostro personaggio, il pavimento.

Hero Collector
    Unlock every hero in the game and become the ultimate Hero Collector. Your mastery of each hero’s unique abilities and strengths has made you an unbeatable force on the rink. You’re always ready to adapt to any challenge, and your ability to switch between heroes on the fly has made you a true master of the game.

Buggato

Per ottenere questo trofeo vi basterà comprare tutti i personaggi insieme non appena avrete racimolato 25000 punti per poi potervi comprare tutti i vari personaggi del gioco.

Rispettivamente:

Dogehulk: 2500 punti
    Capybara: 1000 punti
    Doge: 5000 punti
    EmotionG: 7000 punti
    Knuckles:10000 punti

Non appena li avrete comprati tutti insieme avrete il trofeo.

Ultima modifica di BadBoy; 06/09/2023 alle 19:32

Tag per Questa Discussione

Segnalibri

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •